(hereinafter referred to as the "General Terms and Conditions") The seller in the sense of these general terms and conditions of purchase means the company LUCULLUS sro with its registered office at Pribinova 4, 811 09 Bratislava, ID number: 50 169 971, registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court. operator ”) and a branch for the return of goods and complaints LUCULLUS sro, SNP 264/3, 059 21 Svit.
Customer line: +421 222 200 062 (Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 15:00)
- The goods can be selected by browsing the catalog on our website hk-green.sk as with the help of the operator on the line +421 948 928 971 (Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 15:00).
- When ordering online, please provide the following information: If you are shopping as a consumer, ie as a natural person who does not act when concluding a distance contract within the scope of his business, employment or occupation, provide name and surname, address. Enter your telephone number and e-mail at the same time. If you are shopping in connection with your business activity, also state your business name, ID number, VAT number and place of business or registered office.
- After sending the order, your order will be processed and a confirmation of receipt of the order will be delivered to your e-mail immediately. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that the seller has timely and properly fulfilled its information obligations under § 3 paragraph 1 of Act No. 102/2014 CFU on consumer protection in the sale of goods or services under a distance or off-trade contract. premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods").
- Details of the order and the expected date of delivery of the goods to the buyer will be agreed with you by e-mail. If necessary, all further information regarding your order will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
Supply of goods
- The seller is obliged to fulfill the order and deliver the goods to the buyer within 30 days. We usually ship goods in stock within 2 working days. For each product, however, we have an estimated delivery date, which we try to meet. We deliver goods during working days from 9:00 - 18:00, we will inform you by e-mail about the exact day of dispatch and delivery of goods.
- In the event that the goods are delivered by a contractual carrier, the buyer gives the seller the right to sell the carrier the necessary minimum of personal data for trouble-free delivery of goods (name, address, telephone).
- When receiving the goods, we will deliver a receipt of receipt of the goods. The proof of receipt of goods is also an order for goods in writing. The buyer will receive a tax document with quantification of the purchase price and VAT by e-mail no later than 14 days from the delivery of the goods. The goods are considered to have been taken over by the buyer at the moment when the buyer or a third party designated by him takes over all parts of the ordered goods or:
a) the goods ordered by the buyer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
b) delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece,
(c) delivers the goods repeatedly during a specified period, at the time of taking over the first goods delivered.
Withdrawal from the contract (return of goods)
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of goods, or if the manufacturer, importer or supplier of goods agreed in the contract discontinued production or made major changes that prevented the fulfillment of the seller's obligations under the contract or force majeure, or if even with all efforts that can be reasonably required of him, he is unable to deliver the goods to the buyer within the period specified in these general terms and conditions or at the price specified in the online store. The seller is obliged to immediately inform the buyer of this fact and return the deposit already paid for the goods agreed in the contract within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the contract by transfer to the account specified by the buyer. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following other cases:
a) in the case of a cash on delivery order, the order could not be confirmed in a binding manner (incorrectly stated telephone number, unavailable, does not reply to e-mails, etc.)
b) in the event that the buyer-entrepreneur has not taken over the goods in the past or otherwise violated the business conditions
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods within this period in a similar way as usual when buying in a classic "stone" store. However, testing does not mean starting to use the goods and then returning them to the seller. The buyer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the seller in paper form in a manner that does not raise doubts that the withdrawal from the contract.
- If the buyer withdraws from the contract, any additional contract related to the contract from which the buyer withdrew is also canceled from the beginning. Withdrawal from the contract must be notified in advance to the seller via a form, which must be completed online on the seller's website, or by phone at +421 915 328 783. By withdrawing from the contract, the buyer is obliged to deliver to the seller complete goods including complete documentation, undamaged, in original undamaged packaging and unused within 14 days from the date of receipt of the confirmation of the form of withdrawal from the contract by the seller to the address provided by the seller.
- It is recommended to insure the goods. The seller does not accept cash on delivery. After a valid withdrawal from the contract, the seller will return to the buyer all payments that the buyer has demonstrably made in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract, in particular the purchase price, including the cost of delivery of goods. However, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the buyer for additional costs if the buyer has chosen another method of delivery than the cheapest common method of delivery offered by the seller. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the buyer and the cost of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller. Payments will be returned to the buyer within 14 calendar days from the date on which the seller is notified by the buyer of withdrawal from the purchase agreement. Payment will be made in the same way as the buyer used to pay the seller, unless the buyer stated another method of payment in the written statement of withdrawal from the contract, without charging any additional fees.
- If you buy goods in connection with your business activity (which is decided by the ID number on the purchase document), the right of withdrawal does not arise, because the Commercial Code does not allow this possibility. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the seller goods that are used and are damaged or incomplete or the value of the goods in question is reduced as a result of such treatment of goods beyond the treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of goods. the buyer is entitled to compensation in the amount of the value of repair of the goods and restoration of the goods to their original condition or the seller has the right to demand from the buyer compensation for the reduction in the value of the goods and the buyer is notified of this fact.
- In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the seller the goods that are used, damaged or incomplete, the buyer undertakes to reimburse the seller the value by which the value of the goods decreased in actual amount, costs incurred by the seller in repairing the goods and putting them into original condition calculated according to the price list for post-warranty service of goods. Pursuant to this point of the General Terms and Conditions, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller compensation in the amount of the difference between the purchase price of the goods and the value of the goods at the time of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- The seller undertakes to return to the buyer the price paid for the relevant goods within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. The seller is not obliged to return to the buyer the price paid for the relevant goods before the goods were delivered from the buyer together with accessories including documentation, etc. or until the buyer proves sending the goods together with accessories including documentation, etc. back to the seller.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods to the seller or a person authorized by the seller to take over the goods. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods, which due to their nature can not be returned by mail. The direct costs associated with returning the goods cannot reasonably be determined in advance. According to the available information, an estimate of these costs is expected depending on the size, weight of the goods, the distance from which the goods are returned and the prices at which the carrier selected by the buyer provides its services in the amount of CZK 50 to CZK 4,000.
- In the event that the buyer fails to fulfill any of the above obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, withdrawal from the contract is not valid and effective and the seller is not obliged to return all provable payments under these General Terms and Conditions to the buyer and is entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with shipping back to the buyer.
- The buyer cannot withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
a) sale of goods made according to the special requirements of the buyer, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one buyer,
(b) the sale of goods which are subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration,
(c) the sale of goods which, because of their nature, may, after delivery, be inseparably mixed with other goods,
(d) the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery. The purchase price of the goods will always be confirmed in the order specification by e-mail. The buyer confirms that he has been informed that part of the order is the obligation to pay the price.
- All prices for goods and services and all fees in the online store are listed including VAT. All promotions are valid until stocks run out, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
- The warranty conditions are regulated by the complaint procedure.
- The seller is not responsible for delayed delivery of goods caused by courier service, or by giving an incorrect address of the buyer. The buyer is obliged to thoroughly check the goods upon receipt from the carrier / courier and confirm with his signature the receipt of the goods on the receipt of the goods. Complaints for possible non-delivery of goods due to the courier or damage to the goods caused by the courier service must be made in such cases directly to the courier service employee. The buyer will not accept the damaged goods from the courier and the buyer will record the damage to the goods in the receipt of the goods. Complaints of mechanical damage to the goods caused by transport, the acceptance of which was confirmed without defects by the buyer to the courier service employee, will not be recognized by the seller as justified and performance from such a complaint will not be provided to the buyer.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before the dispatch of the goods by e-mail or telephone. In the event of non-delivery of the goods due to force majeure or due to the termination of its production, the seller shall immediately inform the buyer of the reason for non-delivery. The seller is obliged to provide the possibility of delivery of replacement goods. The buyer has the right to refuse the possibility of delivery of replacement goods and to withdraw from the order of the said goods. In the event of payment of the purchase price or part thereof, the funds will be returned to the buyer within 14 calendar days to the specified bank account upon cancellation of the order.
The company LUCULLUS sro processes and stores personal data in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR) and with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 18/2018 Coll. Which is valid from 25.5. 2018. Personal data and their protection
Alternative dispute resolution
- Dear consumer. If you believe that we have violated your rights or you are not satisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, send us your request for redress to our email address: email@example.com.
- If we respond to this request in the negative, or do not respond within 30 days of sending it to the email address, or you are not satisfied with our solution, then based on the amended Act No. 102/2014 and Act No. 391/2015 on alternative solutions consumer disputes, you have the right to an alternative (out-of-court) way of resolving disputes.
- You can submit the proposal in the manner specified in accordance with §12 of Act 391/2015 CFU.
- The address for submitting submissions in electronic form in Slovakia to the Trade Inspection Authority is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ADR entity may reject the consumer's proposal, eg: if the quantifiable value of the dispute does not exceed CZK 530; if, in the light of all the circumstances, it is clear that alternative dispute resolution could only be achieved with a disproportionate effort, and so on.
- The consumer can lodge a complaint through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at this link. An EU consumer can lodge a complaint here against an EU trader.
- The costs associated with the alternative resolution of the dispute shall be borne by each of the parties to the dispute separately without the possibility of their reimbursement.
We determine your satisfaction with your purchase via e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program, in which our e-shop is involved. We will send them to you every time you buy from us, unless in accordance with § § 62 of Act no. no. 351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications, as amended, you will not refuse to send electronic mail for marketing purposes. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Customer Verified program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. To send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyze our market position, we use a processing intermediary, which is the operator of the Heureka.sk portal. For these purposes, we can sell information about purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal data is not provided to any third party for their own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.